Build an Inchworm Pop Blocs Learning Toy
Link, pop, sort, and sequence to build a colorful inchworm! Soft plastic Pop Blocs make it easy for children to snap the pieces together to make a spiral, loop, or zigzag chain . . . then pull them apart with a pop. A wonderful tool for developing manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and finger strength, Build an Inchworm includes a cheerful face "block" to give personality to chains of any length. Great for color recognition, sequencing, and more! Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
- Snap-together soft block set for babies and toddlers
- Includes 12 balls in a variety of colors and textures, plus pop-on inchworm face.
- Knob-and-socket connections provide nice resistance work for growing motor skills and finger strength.
- Part of Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys for babies and toddlers
- Develops these skills: sensory, fine motor, logical, creative, emotional, and self-esteem.